cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received.

I am from India. I purchased item from ebay.com made payment throught credit card. I did not receive the item in mentioned time period. Before the expiry of time limit i have contacted seller through messages from ebay contact seller option. First he requested me to wait for few days. I mailed him again after 2 weeks. He said he will resend the item. I said i dont mind if resending the product and requested him to provide tracking. But after that he stopped responding to my messages. Now when i called ebay customer India they are saying i have to contact ebay usa as it is purchased in ebay.com and they do not have any details with them. When trying to file dispute on ebay.com am getting a message that am from India so i have to contact ebay.in . am struck in a loop between ebay.in and ebay.com. Please someone let me know the procedure to solve this issue.

I followed this procedure:

My ebay > Purchase history > More actions > I didn't receive it >  after selecting the item , iam getting a message am from ebay India so i have to contact ebay India for this.

When i called ebay India they are saying as the item is purchased from ebay.com USA so i have to call ebay USA customer care.

I made payment through credit card . processed through paypal but am not a registered member of paypal.

Can anyone provide me dispute section or contact us email of ebay.com (USA)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)