cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I voided a shipping label never used it hit a refund and 2 months later usps said it was used. It

Wasn’t used. Got a charge back for the voided unused postage 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I voided a shipping label never used it hit a refund and 2 months later usps said it was used. It

Hi @vwescole

Is USPS asking ... or taking ... their money back?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

USPS is taking their money back 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Is it possible you voided the wrong label?

What does tracking show for the label that was voided?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Not possible

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Tracking for voided label shows out left from my NY PO ( reason why I voided it bc I moved) and tracks to buyers address. Contacted buyer she had an email something was delivered but of course nothing was 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@vwescole wrote:

Tracking for voided label shows out left from my NY PO ( reason why I voided it bc I moved) and tracks to buyers address. Contacted buyer she had an email something was delivered but of course nothing was 

You are correct and it's been happening to others. Most, if not all have the tracking picking up (months later) in Metro NY. 

There are several threads: 

Multiple sellers commented on this thread: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/I-m-being-charged-by-USPS-for-voided-shipping-label-dating-fr...

And another: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/USPS-back-charge-New-on-on-me/m-p/34345140#M472838

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 7
latest reply