cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I won a bid on fake item and didn't want to pay for.

I've bid and won a pair of supposed to have 4.20 grams solid 14 karat gold and diamond earrings for $15.00, from China.  It would be great if this is the case and I would pay it in a heart beat.  But I was concern of the seller opened the store since September 15, 2015 and only had one sale and had one feedback from a saler number: 5805585, also from China, who incidently start selling on July 2015, and sold 4 items the last 6 months, and nothing after that.  I also found several seller with these sort of seller number  had over 40% negative feedbacks and only openned for 6 months then close.  I suspect thisseller is one of them trying to sell a bunch and then close the shop.  I bid two different times without knowing she is the same seller.  I request for cancelation and explained my reason about the imitation gold and not soid gold. I told them I want to avoid having to involve eBay when I receive items and they are not real diamonds and not real gold.  They offered to cancel the purchase on one of them and said if I give them positive feedback they will cancel my order.  I told them I can only give them possitive feedback, but since I didn't get the item, I can't say for sure how great the item is and I can only say "thanhk you", they changed their mind and didn't cancel the first one (I've paid for it already).  The second order, of course aftet I found out it seems to be some kind of sheme, so I request for cancel before the deadline I bid and won on January 27, and request for cancelation on the 19, no response seller, and I just didn't want to pay for something I knew is fake.  Now I waqs put on not paid which is the first time ever since 2007.  Should I pay for it anyway and just wait for the fake earrings come in and turn around and contact eBay?  By then, I knew they probably close their shop.  How should I handle this?  Knowing they are not legitemate seller?  I hope many here would take that notice as well.  Please advice.  Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)