cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find the option for shipping via USPS Ground in my shipping section after an item sold.

This has been an on going issue for me.  I've offered both Priority and Ground shipping prices, selected them in the listing as option.  Once an item is sold, I cannot find the shipping option when it's time to print the label.  If I go to the post office, it's going to cost me a chunk of change to purchase shipping from the post office.  I'm sure this is a simple fix, but it's just eluded me!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I cannot find the option for shipping via USPS Ground in my shipping section after an item sold.

@goodie-finder 

They started doing away with USPS parcel select ground in 2020.

You can still offer it, you just can't buy it on Ebay.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I cannot find the option for shipping via USPS Ground in my shipping section after an item sold.

ebay doesn't offer USPS Parcel Select Ground label anymore you can print one at paypal/shipnow

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@goodie-finder 

They started doing away with USPS parcel select ground in 2020.

You can still offer it, you just can't buy it on Ebay.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've been on ebay for a long time, and have seen so many changes!  I wandered away for a few years, wandered back, and now I have to figure it all out again!  Thank you all for the help.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply