cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a item from someone that has 0 feedback back and 1 negative

The feedback says the person didn't receive item. The seller is not talking to me and it says I got to wait a month before I can tell eBay about this problem. I want my money back.
View Entire Topic

Hi russ, You're an active buyer with over 150 buying feedback and 50 selling feedback, so you know that if you paid with PayPay through eBay and follow Policy, there is virtually no way to get ripped off on eBay, by a zero-feedback seller or anyone else.

Where did you get the information that you have to wait a month to tell eBay about the problem?  You have to wait until at least the estimated delivery date before you can file an Item Not Received case.  Is that what you mean?  Is the estimated delivery date a month from when you paid?  If so, you bid on it with that long delivery time frame, so that's what you have to work with.  If that's not it, where did you get the idea about the month? 

What feedback says the person didn't receive the item?  You mean feedback left for the seller by someone else?  That's their problem, not yours.  It may be true, or it may be an over-anxious buyer who jumped the gun and left negative feedback before giving the new seller a chance to figure out how to respond to the problem.  At any rate, it has nothing to do with you.  You still must wait until at least the estimated delivery date before you can file a case.  Be patient and play by the rules and if you actually don't receive your item, you'll get your money back.  Good luck!