cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ALWAYS list on PC, b/c it was faster and better. New platform is too diff and costs time/money.

I shop on EBay mobile (and sometimes PC) but ALWAYS list on PC, because it was faster and more accurate.

This new change has added minutes to my process (which has, of course been adaptive over the several years of ebay's changes) (BTW  by minutes I am not just inconvenienced.... time is money in all business!) and is not only more frustrating than previous changes, but also opens me/us up to fatal flaws in our listings and thereby opening us all up to INAD claims:(

I hope EBay sees this!

Kris

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I ALWAYS list on PC, b/c it was faster and better. New platform is too diff and costs time/money

They won't see your post here, but you can give feedback to eBay using the link at the top right of the listing form. The more sellers who do this the better. This new listing for is wildly unpopular with sellers.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I ALWAYS list on PC, b/c it was faster and better. New platform is too diff and costs time/money

I got switched today too.  I've seen resellers working through the new Unified Lister in live videos, so I have seen how they fly through the listing, but that was probably after using the lister for some time.  It has been improved since it was first released.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply