cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Negative feedback removed

I have sold an item that was for pickup only and someone bought it that was over 1000 miles away. I am ok with cancelling a transaction for this, but the buyer left a negative feedback for me to cancel the transaction because they would not drive 1000 miles to pick it up, acted like it was my fault. I have sent the buyer a request to remove and they agreed but they do not understand how to do it , so they denied the request,  and I also sent ebay the request and the said there was a problem to have it removed but would not reveal what it was. This is so frustrating not being able to talk to a human being to get this resolved, any advice? thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to get Negative feedback removed

You can't send the buyer another request.

You could try asking customer service to remove it, but I don't know that they will.

Contact customer service by posting a message on twitter or facebook, and ask. www.facebook.com/ebay www.twitter.com/ebay

Or, to speak to customer service, follow the instructions on this page to work through the automated assistant to request a call back -
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply