cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does feedback take to show up?

recently had a bad deal with a seller and lost a chunk of change... went ahead and left a negative feedback rating that he deserved (might be the first time i ever done that since 1997) so how long does it take for the feedback to register?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@plgrafix wrote:

no, seller sent an old guitar pickup in a small paper padded envelope, i got an empty envelope but it showed delivered by the post office, so i was out $85

Hi @plgrafix 

You opened the wrong dispute!!!  [Negative or neutral feedback cannot be left when a seller wins a dispute.]

You are supposed to open a 'return request' and choose 'Item doesn't match description or photos' when this happens.  

If you still are within 30 days of receiving the 'item' ... you still can open the return request with eBay.  Otherwise you can open a case with EITHER PayPal or your credit card company.  Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It is pretty much immediate.

Did you receive a full refund eventually?  eBay removes feedback when a transaction has been fully refunded.  (Lots of folks are objecting to this.)

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

no, seller sent an old guitar pickup in a small paper padded envelope, i got an empty envelope but it showed delivered by the post office, so i was out $85

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@plgrafix wrote:

Hi @plgrafix 

You opened the wrong dispute!!!  [Negative or neutral feedback cannot be left when a seller wins a dispute.]

You are supposed to open a 'return request' and choose 'Item doesn't match description or photos' when this happens.  

If you still are within 30 days of receiving the 'item' ... you still can open the return request with eBay.  Otherwise you can open a case with EITHER PayPal or your credit card company.  Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply