cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I start a return?

I bought a set of DVDs.  The seller does not accept returns.  The DVDs do not play. I go to ebay's standard return page and I can't start a return, it says seller does not accept returns.  How do I file a return please?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I start a return?

If it is Significantly Not As Described (thoroughly match it to the listing, especially the definition of the "Condition" the seller selected in Item Specifics; for DVDs in particular check the region etc. to see whether what is described is compatible with your device), go to your Purchase History for that item, click the link for more options and select that you want to return the item,  select the (usually bottom) reason that it is not as described or pictured, then follow instructions from there.  If you haven't gotten a prepaid return label or a full refund after 3 days (but before 21 days) from doing so go back and you should find a link to "Ask eBay to step in" to get your refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

How do I start a return?

I tried all that already and after I typed in why it wasn't as described  I noticed the "start return" box is faint and clicking on it does nothing.  I also tried to chat with the bot and it won't allow me to talk to an agent because I have no ongoing case. Thanks for your reply, looks like I might be in a glitch!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply