cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holding payment without cause

I recently had an item sell ( air chair hydrofoil). the customer has paid for it. Ebay has put a hold on the funds untill the 29th. When i called on the 10th, the woman that i talked to stated there were no problems with my account, no resolutions active, I am a power seller, and have had 300 or more transactions in the past year. She said that there was no way to release the funds untill the customer received the item + 3 days. She could not and would not give me a reason. Today i called and the man i talked to said Yes you are correct...theres no reason you should have a hold on the account. He has stated that within 24 hours it should be freed. The problem with this is i do not have internet at my home. When i talked to the ebay rep she said that i would be able to access the shipping fees from the held payment. Well that wasnt true and now the buyer has to wait, i have been inconvenienced all day by going back and forth to my library trying to ship these packages and cant get the funds. Im getting tired of doing every thing in my control to keep everyone happy and having problems pop up like this. I have bills due, i have little income so when a sale of this amount gets held up for no reason, its upsetting and i'm tired of the sellers getting second fiddle. I also do not understand why i keep getting bids from overseas that win! and then cant pay or ruin my auction.I HAVE "NO INTERNATIONAL" IN EVERY LISTING. THIS SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC IN THE SYSTEM TO NOT ALLOW BIDS FROM OVERSEAS. WHY ISNT IT AUTOMATIC? THANKS SCOTT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)