cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please. Buyer received auction 9 days after messing and breaking it want return.

Help Please. Buyer received auction and 9 days after messing and breaking it files a return.

There was no decline option (Buyers remorse) so I offered $150 just to be a good but stupid guy.

Im no Newbie been with ebay 22 years, Closed and paid in full a $2100 item that was received (aftrer the 30 days in 2021 covid to hawaii) and I closed that account. They got ,my item and my money.

fast forward to today. Its like a new ebay to me still.

I sold a RARE The Grammer Guitar R. G.&G. Musical Instrument Musician acoustic OFFER BID
"I am NO EXPERT. I am open to all questions or Mostly expertise about this guitar and offers"

I am open to all questions or Mostly expertise about this guitar and offers. MANY MANY MANY HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS.

Feb 2nd i sold a rare wood guitar, after accepting an offer of $1100 I only charged $34 to ship a large antique guitar to Montana.
Feb 7th They received the guitar. (Packed super well in large box ect. It arrived intact

NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT SHIPPING DAMAGE. (IMPOSSIBLE AS I PACKED LIKE I WOULD WANT RECEIVED)
a wooping 9 Days after they  received the guitar he messaged me .
"it's in bad shape
"WHICH I EXPECTED"
. but not this bad."

HE DIDNT ASK OR GET MY OK TO DO ANY ANY ANY WORK ON IT.
HE   "I put it in my humidity tank."     ( so Moisture now added to a wood guitar)
HE  "cleaned the interior of the guitar" Meaning you had to take the guitar apart and remove the strings.
The Guitar cannot be returned in Original Untouched condition.

You cant work on or take apart or work on someones item and and expect to return an it in origional condition. He also added (if you apply pressure to the  it will crack).
Duh Maybe Because Its wood

Please Help Modern Ebayers....   Or can anyone buy anything on ebay and break it fiddle with and they say it will cost to much to fully restore.

See my before pics and his pics HELPPP Pleaseeee Gg1.jpgga1.jpgga2.jpgga2a.jpggcase1.jpggcase2.jpgga1a.jpgga3.jpggcase3.jpggs3.jpg

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0