cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW are these the same ring???

Please compare these two photos and tell me if you see TWO different rings? The Seller insists the Ring (in the bag) shipped and received "is the same" as the GOLD RING in their PHOTO. [I said the angles aren't the same. I ordered the ring in the photo because the side angles are NARROWER, while the angles on top and bottom are WIDER. the THICKNESS and quality of the bands is thicker in the photo and the ring shipped is thinner.  But the ring shipped/received has nearly equal angles, all close to 90 degree right angles. Those rings only sell for $10 and they are thinner. I was trying to find and buy the ring design in the PHOTO that is THICKER and has flatter angles so it's not even, not all 90 right angles.] Am I imagining these differences? Can anyone else please confirm what YOU SEE comparing the photo to the received item the Seller insists is correct and the same. HOW ARE THESE THE SAME RING??? [ebay sent a partial refund that Seller and Buyer agreed on. But we still disagree on my complaint to REMOVE The GOLD PHOTO which I argue is advertising the wrong item. the Seller says it is the same]

s-l1600 GOLD RING with uneven angles, the sides are NARROW  the top and bottom are WIDER.pngs-l1600 X ring shipped received with EVEN angles all 90 degrees.jpg

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0