cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Shipping Program during Time Away

I was reading eBay terms during Time Away setting as a seller to find Global Shipping Program dispatch time is not adjusted during Time Away in the same way as domestic dispatch time. Does it mean I should disable Global Shipping Program during Time Away?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@maplelaneart

My answer was not correct since you are a UK seller.  You are logged in to the US community boards.

Whether you choose to allow sales or pause them, delivery dates won't be updated for:

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Seller initiated offers accepted during Time Away
  • Items with local pickup, in-store pickup, or Global Shipping Programme as the delivery option
  • Digital items

You may want to change the delivery format or the handling times on these items while on time away.

You can either manually extend your handling times or opt out GSP.  

The Global Shipping Program has been discontinued and replaced with eBay International Shipping.   It does apply to EIS listings.  

Whether you choose to allow sales or pause them, delivery dates won't be updated for:

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Items with local pickup or in-store pickup as the shipping option
  • Digital items
  • Athletic shoes eligible for Authenticity Guarantee

You may want to change the shipping format or the handling times on these items while on time away.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/time-away?id=5137&st=12&pos=2&query=Time%20Away&inte...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@maplelaneart

My answer was not correct since you are a UK seller.  You are logged in to the US community boards.

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Items with local pickup, in-store pickup, or Global Shipping Programme as the delivery option
  • Digital items

You may want to change the delivery format or the handling times on these items while on time away.

You can either manually extend your handling times or opt out GSP.  

The Global Shipping Program has been discontinued and replaced with eBay International Shipping.   It does apply to EIS listings.  

• Second Chance Offers
  • Auto-accepted offers
  • Pending counter-offers
  • Items with local pickup or in-store pickup as the shipping option
  • Digital items
  • Athletic shoes eligible for Authenticity Guarantee

You may want to change the shipping format or the handling times on these items while on time away.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/time-away?id=5137&st=12&pos=2&query=Time%20Away&inte...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply