cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting PayPal payment funds sooner?

Is there any way to request to be able to get immediate access to PayPal funds from payments from buyers, before getting to 25 listings sold? I'm not sure how to find out how many items I've actually listed/sold with my account, but I'd estimate that it's probably around 10-15 items. I've had my eBay account for around/over 3 yars now, I've had well over $250 in total sales, and I have 100% positive feedback, so it's frustrating to still have to wait for a week or more to actually have access to the money after a buyer sends payment. I would actually be encouraged to list and sell things more often, if I didn't have to wait upwards of a week or more to actually have access to the money in my PayPal account after receiving it. Instead, I often list things on Craigslist or one of the lcoal Facebook Yard Sale-type pages. If anyone could offer me some helpful information or suggestions about this, it would be very much appreciated. Also, is there a way for me to check how many items I've actually sold with my eBay Seller account?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)