cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIFT CARD WONT LET ME PURCHASE ITEMS AGAIN!!!!

Yup, that's the gist of it. -- Ebay once more is messing up and won't let me purchase an order with my gift card. Anytime I try to click the card it won't let me and tells me to first select a payment option from paypal or my credit card. When I do that it still won't let me use the gift card. It is then selected but after I try to purchase it Ebay tells me there was an error(see my previous post for more details). -- To make sure I'm not having issues with paypal or ebay I have signed out of my pc and phone, and have even tried to sign out of paypal(going as far as to remove my card from paypal). NOTHING works. It's pretty frustrating. WHY AGAIN, WHY OH WHY, doesn't Ebay have a way to contact them directly? It's so silly. AND, of course, there's no way to bring it to their attention. I've tried to ask them to step in with the order but you can't do that until you pay for the item first. Ebay is getting more redundant as time goes on. >.<' -- Sorry, obviously annoyed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UPDATE:

My error from before was fixed, but popped up again today. -- I contacted Ebay itself through the call option and they said the problem was limited to the sellers end due to a sellers limitation. If you guys are having this problem still you might can see if that is the issue. Just call ebay and tell them your card is working good on other purchases, but you can't get it to go through to one seller(if that is what's going on). -- After the person I talked to looked it up they told me to tell the seller to contact them so they could resolve the issue. - Apparently that is the issue?

-- Ha-ha. I feel bad, once more, for letting the issue get to me. XD

Answers (0)