cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

I bid and won a PCGS Certified coin on ebay , paid the seller and received a Empty Envelope with the tracking number   The seller is obnoxious claimed he would send it under a new tracking number but after 9 days I hadn't received it so I checked the usps.com and discovered the post office is still waiting for receipt of the package  thus it has not been shipped ,  the seller claims he sent it  I opened a case to get my money back and complain about this very bad seller thief  but ebay closed the case because the seller can show that tracking number as delivered        I captured screen shots   and made a web page   cbn2.tripod.com/thief   

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fraud

@c.t.consignment 

If you opened an INR, it was the wrong case to open since tracking shows that something was delivered.

Try this:

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Fraud

I won on Appeal , ebay sent me full refund  I still have the sellers obnoxious   feedback but I filled out a reply and included the webpage   cbn2.tripod.com/thief    so future sellers can see it was a rotten seller 

thank you

Message 3 of 3
latest reply