cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEX Class action? Victim of FedEX increasing shipping charges with bogus claims?

WARNING:

FedEX bills you afterwards clearly so that they can bill you whatever they want no matter what you claim the dimensions and weight are for your shipment.

I have made 2 shipments using FedEX homedelivery.

The first one was for a poster, shipped in a cardboard tube. They bent it out shape so they could bill me EXTRA  for  "irregular  dimensions"!!!

The second one was a 4lb tarp. They claim my shipment weighs 10 lbs!!! And they refuse to refund me the overcharges,  EBAY OFFERS NO HELP. Shame on both of them

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences! Since  100% of my   shipments have been ridiculously overcharged I must not be the only one.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

FedEX Class action? Victim of FedEX increasing shipping charges with bogus claims?

@denmaker  I have not made this experience but have read posts of FedEx and UPS charging more than what was paid on the eBay shipping label.

You have to read what they say on their website on the justifications for doing that.

For those companies, I take the package directly to their brick mortar stores and have the clerk approve then scan it in as accepted to avoid any additional charges.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I took the shipment to MAILWELL store and got an 'accepted" receipt. Of zero use.

I think the only way to avoid this AVOID FEDEX and UPS

Message 3 of 3
latest reply