cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast n Free

Fast and Free logo disappears from all listings. Thi has happened over a dozen times in the past 6 months. After calling Ebay 3-4 times about it, it is back but then disappears again days later. In its place it will say that it is a 10 day delivery time to my own zip code until they fix it again. I have standard shipping selected and free shipping. 100% feedback 1800 ratings, feedback all compliment me on shipping time. I ship every morning 6 days a week and sometimes 2 times a day. Ebay agents continue to say there could be a problem with the listing itself, but it happens to ALL of them until they fix it, which lasts a day or a week. My sales dropped by 50% over the past several days and I have no question in my mind this is contributing to it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I wonder if the problem is related to your using "Standard shipping" rather than a specific service (e.g., First Class package). On other threads, sellers who do NOT want FnF on their listings report this effect: lacking a specific service, the FnF formula gets baffled about figuring the transit time. (They want to avoid FnF because they feel that it sets up unrealistic buyer expectations.)

It's definitely some sort of eBay glitch; looking at your listings right now, I see FnF  on most of them, and on the ones that don't show it in search results, some show it when I open the listings, but not all of them -- even though they all show the same estimated delivery date. Oh, eBay!