cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not following their own seller protection policies?

We had a issue with a buyer purchasing a item to use the qr code and then returning the item. Case was solved in my favor. 2 weeks later the buyer has left negative feedback. EBAYS POLICY states that if a seller wins a case any neutral or negative feedback associated with the order is to be removed immediately. So I called Ebay around 9 am they put in the request as did I and they assured me the feedback would be removed. Fast forward to 1 pm I recieve a message saying that they aren't removing it. Obviously I'm frustrated. I get so tired of fighting Ebay to enact their own policies. I have called back 3 times since and the feedback is still on my profile and they keep telling me I have to wait an additional 24-72 hours to hear something back from appeals via email only. How do I get Ebay to do their flicking jobs?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay not following their own seller protection policies?

12 hours have now passed and my request for removal has now been denied twice and I am still being run around in circles. How is this seriously aloud? Why even have "Seller Protection" if it's not real. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply