cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do sellers ever get any support from Ebay?

I'm so frustrated selling on Ebay because Ebay does not even try to support the sellers. Honestly, should I quit? Does Ebay even realize the **bleep** we have to put up with from buyers? I recently opened a case because the buyer wanted to return her purchace. She said it wasn't my fault, she didn't pay attention to the size and of course it wasn't the size she needed. I explained to her that she could return the item which by the way sold at a very low and disappointing price. However, I explained to her that I would have to take off for the shipping cost. The cost of shipping that I had listed was $14, but because she lives in CA, it ended up costing me $26 to ship the item. I wanted to deduct the $26. She never would respond to me after I sent 3 e-mails. Finally, I asked Ebay to step in and resolve the issue. They not only ruled in favor of the buyer, but told me I would have to refund the shipping cost as well. I have not been able to get past this. They even had control of my Paypal account in that they can issue the refund without my permission. How can they legally do this? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)