cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive item.False tracking number, Ebay blew this off to some ICE.gov

This transaction shows that a product was delivered to my door and an individual signed for it when no product came to my door. It was signed by a G. Firgns. No Firgns at my address. So, I went to POST OFFICE where I had to push them to dig deeper. So, after they looked through their photos they found the situation. Someone gave me the tracking number to a different package. With this tracking no. 9410809699938942610427 on my listing. You can see in the black and white picture that this is a smaller envelope when my package would have been a nice size box for a Q500 DRONE.  This envelope with this transaction no. 9410809699938942610427 went to this address Patrick H. Collins DDS, PC Address: 1701 US-40 #202, Blue Springs, MO 64015. My address 1305 nw 54th street.

I’m about sure this is a fraud or group of thugs working inside. They either cloned a listing or used a false name and stuff to make false listing then mailed out a false package to an address with same zip code to delay and get the funds out of PayPal. I called EBay and PayPal to try and stop this.

The auction returned I won, Yet I get second chance offer suspicious.

See image. Packagescan04.jpg.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)