cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered items are not updating as delivered on ebay while all other sites show final delivery

Hi, i am selling part time on ebay.

During this, and last month i have sent some items to UK. (I can provide the tracking numbers if needed). 

The Royal mail tracking system,cyprus post system,track17 and aftership all show the items have been successfully delivered and signed.

(in the royal mail system you can even download the proof of delivery).

On ebay the changes are not reflected and ebay shows the items are still in transit for a month. I didn't had this problem before whatever i used as carrier (Cyprus post or Royal mail) /USPS works normally. When i enter the tracking number after mark item as shipped the eBay system tracks the items until they are dispatched from Cyprus airport. After that the eBay tracking system stops updating the next steps and final delivery and shows in transit. How is this possible ?

How can i solve this strange issue? 

Buyers have not complain at all (they all received the packages and because i always require a sign is not a problem) but still in my seller account shows that some delivered items are in transit.

Thanks,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)