cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective item

A seller has a defective item I am interested in. It is rare. I have told him politely and ask if he could sell it cheaper. He basically told me to take a hike. I do want to buy it but he hasn't,t even added or changed the description. I could be an idiot and buy it then when it arrives file a not as described forcing him to either cough up some money or throw away shipping charges x 2 both ways.I realize he could just cancel the sale but if he relist I could just purchase it again. PS this idiot has a 100% feedback score it,s toime buyers find out he is dishonest.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Defective item

Does the listing say it is a defective item?  Not sure why you are upset.  Is it because the seller won't sell it to you cheaper?  Sellers set their own prices and do not have to lower the price when asked.  If you made an offer through proper channels, it can be accepted, declined, countered, or ignored.  All are acceptable.  If you just messaged and asked for a deal, the seller could also accept, decline, counter, or ignore.  If the offer was really low, you may have been blocked from purchasing from that seller. 

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply