cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Message to buyer on Packing Slip

Is there a way to change the default message from me on printed packing slips?  The "I hope you love it" doesn't really fit with my products.  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dpwii 

Look under Orders > Awaiting Shipment. Select "Print Packing Slip" from the dropdown. Look for the Customize link and click on it. Once you click on the customize link, you will see the "Note for buyer" section (see screenshot).

Check the box and pick a customized thank you note. Or, you can add your own message for the buyer. Be sure to click on "Done" when you're finished. Uncheck the box if you don't want a note printed on your packing slips.

jtzvwbug_0-1713393302645.jpeg

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@dpwii 

Look under Orders > Awaiting Shipment. Select "Print Packing Slip" from the dropdown. Look for the Customize link and click on it. Once you click on the customize link, you will see the "Note for buyer" section (see screenshot).

Check the box and pick a customized thank you note. Or, you can add your own message for the buyer. Be sure to click on "Done" when you're finished. Uncheck the box if you don't want a note printed on your packing slips.

jtzvwbug_0-1713393302645.jpeg

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 2 of 2
latest reply