cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer didnt return item to me but stillbgot the refund.

So a while back I sold a coffee maker to a customer who I believe was drop shipping it to some one else. When it was delivered the buyer then messaged me stating that the coffee carafe was cracked and damaged. The customer supplied two low quality images which made it hard to see the damaged carafe and when i asked for more clear photos they told me to "stop screwing around" and just refund their money. I obliged by ebay policy and given them a return label. The buyer failed to ship out the item to me and that resulted with the case closed in my favor. Just a today I've received a message from ebay stating that the case was appealed in the buyers favor and they removed the money from my account and returned it to the buyer. Now I'm out the shipping cost, the coffee maker, and the money which makes me very upset with the whole thing. And to add insult to injury ebay is making it very hard to get a hold of someone to understand how something can happen. I feel scammed and cheated out of my money/item when I played by all the rules.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0