cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuously ending auction to not sell at bidding price without reserve

Seller continues to end auction items at close or near end because of bidding price and retracting bids. Seller continues to claim:

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."   (Seller information w*********asy (2780)) not disclosing name 

No Error, it was an auction type, described with items clearly, NO reserves on none of the auctions, seller has done this numerous times on all items I bid on,,,---- then relists it later and again same thing. What was the error then? NONE!!!!! 

Multiple times over, how do we stop this with Ebay?

Sellers put things up for auction but when the price isn't what they expected, they claim errors to not sell "like scared cats with their tails tucked" <---- **my opinion**

BUT, continue doing it on multiple items over and over and over. Sellers arrogant and disrespectful judgements after undesirable price/bidding comes to a near time ending or close is ridiculous.

I think Just because the price isn't what they want, Sellers should be held accountable and after the third time cancelling bids/retracting bids to forfeit from selling items, should be banned temporarily for 3 months, if continue afterwards, be banned indefinitely. Its a waste of peoples time.       At least list it with a price "BUY IT NOW" and be done....

We are 100% positive around the world and 100% trusted ebayer. We buy confidently and bid accordingly. We sell things too, auction style, depending on item, we'll start the lowest of low, where it ends --- be the bidder with us guaranteed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)