cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping does not show all tracking

Buyer buys two items and pays for them immediately.  Sounds great - right?  Problem is my seller dashboard shows the 2nd item shipped as not having tracking uploaded.  Now being dinged with threat of losing my Top Rated rating.    Tried to use chat assistant to have corrected - pretty lame - basically said I should not duse combined shipping.  Wait - what?  When buyers pay for both before requesting a total invoice - what can you do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Combined shipping does not show all tracking

If the buyer has not paid, place all of the items in your shipping container and weigh it.

Go to my ebay > SOLD > More actions > Send invoice

All of the buyer's purchases should show up. Change the shipping cost, preview, send.

If the buyer has already paid, when you go to print the first item, ebay will let you know that you have an additional item going to the same buyer, would you like to combine.  Say yes, and you can change the weight/dimensions of the package as needed before printing the label.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Combined shipping does not show all tracking

OK thanks.  Is there any way to have the defects for not uploadibng tracking on second item corrected by Ebay and deleted?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply