cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Retract A Counter Offer

I have noticed a counter offer on an item I have for sale. I do not have the automated counter offer feature turned on, nor did I even see the original offer from the seller come in. I need to cancel the counter offer before the buyer accepts it but there is NO retract option on the manage offers page. Help!  😊

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cancel Retract A Counter Offer

@rikrakroz,

Check your ebay messages to see the original offer, it should be there.  If you never saw it and did not respond to it, the offer would have expired, and the buyer is probably who sent a second offer, which you do not have to respond to.   If this is about the auction that ends in a few hours, once the auction ends the offer expires.

For future reference you may want to use the automatic accept / decline feature for your listings that include Best Offer. You can set the lowest price you will accept for offers on each item and if an offer is lower than that price it will automatically be declined.  An offer over that price will automatically be accepted. Since your listings all seem to be auctions, your starting bid should be the lowest price you will accept, so that could be your lowest acceptable offer.  If you start using the Advanced / Business listing tool, Best offer will be an option you can choose whether or not to use, it will not be forced on your listings.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply