cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send an offer to watchers on some of my listings

I have four similar items for sale and can send offers to watchers on two of them.  One of them I had received an offer and counter-offered and that still has about 26 hours for the person to reply.   The last item has no offers received but it won't let me send an offer to watchers.

All items are active, fixed price, have make an offer enabled, and again are all similar items.  I might understand that the one waiting for a response from the counter-offer sent may be limited and not able to send other offers out until I hear back from the original interested buyer.  Not sure why the other 1 won't let me send offers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't send an offer to watchers on some of my listings

@ls973800 

Buyers can have offers blocked if they do not want to receive them. 

I have also been curious if eBay blocks Sellers from sending offers on items that have less than 48 hours remaining before they are automatically relisted (referring to GTC listings here).

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Maybe about the buyers can block offers but I find it hard to believe that all 8 watchers on the one item which won't allow an offer to be sent have it set that way.  Never know however as stranger things have happened.

Not sure about the less than 48 hours left on the listings because these are all more than 2 weeks remaining.  It was just one listing that has less than 26 hours for a counter offer to be accepted or turned down.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@ls973800 wrote:

Maybe about the buyers can block offers but I find it hard to believe that all 8 watchers on the one item which won't allow an offer to be sent have it set that way.  Never know however as stranger things have happened.

Not sure about the less than 48 hours left on the listings because these are all more than 2 weeks remaining.  It was just one listing that has less than 26 hours for a counter offer to be accepted or turned down.

@ls973800   Thanks for the reply ... well maybe you have the rare SOG (Send Offers Glitch) so no telling why your account is performing the way it is. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Appears I always get some type of   "GLITCH" using eBay.  I think I should put them on speed dial!

Thanks for you other suggestions. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply