cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add photos to my item descriptions in TL2 with eBay Picture Services

I've been using eBay Picture Services to get product images from my computer's hard drive into the item listings I create with Turbo Lister 2 (and the original Turbo Lister before that) ever since I started selling on eBay years ago.  This weekend, however,  I have been running into great difficulty getting my product images attached to my listings.  In the past, I would usually have to double-click the thumbnail image of the first picture I wanted to add during a session of working with Turbo Lister before clicking "Insert", and afterwards could just start typing the name of the photo, highlight the name of the image I wanted, and then click "Insert".  Yesterday and today, though, regardless of how I get the image to display in the "Insert Image - eBay Picture Services" window, the image does not get added to the Pictures section of my listing.

(I don't know if this is a related issue or not, but I'm also getting an "eBay encountered a problem" error message when I attempt to backup my TL2 database.)

Is something bollixed or corrupted within either TL2 or eBay Picture Services?  Is there some other way I can add product images from the Pictures folder on my computer's hard drive to my item descriptions in Turbo Lister?  Will I have to resort to uploading the listings without pictures and adding the pictures once the listings are active (or at least scheduled to go live) on eBay?  Help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi @mccfamschool

Questions about TurboLister are best answered on the Tools & App discussion board.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/bd-p/tools-apps-db

Also try clicking on Tools>Compact databases. Repeat if it fails and Turbo closes.

Answers (0)