cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer wants to return item - " Just Didn't Like It" - Too Small" Measurements in Listing

Buyer won Victorian Shelf (9 bids overall).  When she received it she wanted to return because she "Just Didn't Like It" - " Too Small" even though measurements of piece were clearly stated in listing. I agreed to return which I now think I shouldn't have.  It wasn't a " Not as Described" return.  I think she just changed her mind but I didn't want a hassle.  This is my first return.  I told her I had to receive in the same condition as she received it.  That was on 4/18/16.  Ebay told her to have it back to me by 4/25/16 (Monday). Just got a message that she is recovering from surgery and her grandaughter can't mail until Monday (4/25/16) so it is not even on its way. She is in CA and I am in PA; it is going to take 4-5 days to get back to me exceeding EBAY's direction to her.  Again, I agreed to this and regret it.  I want to offer this item to the runner up bidder before he/she forgets about it but it is not even on its way back to me.  Do I have any recourse here to rescind my refund agreement ?  I was being nice and I think she is messing around.  I don't have any Neutral/Negative Feedback and I don't want any.  Any suggestions ?   They would be much appreciated.

Connie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)