cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer return

A buyer wants to return a bowl from a set of 3 that she broke when it was in her possession. She stated the quality wasn't good and that's why it broke, but then asked me to send another. Why would she want another or to keep the other two bowls if the quality was " not good"? It is Barna melmac tableware the quality is the same with all their products. I honestly think she dropped it and broke it and is trying to get me to replace it. The messages on my eBay back and forth show she admits it was broke while in her possession not during shipping and she wants to just send the broken one back to me and not the other two in the set. That makes no sense.  But she says she already sent, but just filed for the rrturn this morning and i messaged her right back. If she would have contacted me before she did all this I would have just offered her a partial refund to make her happy, but she is not cooperating. I know what she thinks: she'll send the Broken Bowl back get a full refund and get to keep the other two bowls. When the package arrives I am going to record myself opening it showing what is in the return. Any other suggestions on what I can Do?

Thanks

We'll review your report

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)