cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer and seller were both charged for shipping.

I just sold an item. The buyer paid for shipping. Then, when printing the label, I was also charged for shipping. How do I resolved this? I think I set it up for me to pay shipping. But, now when I look at the listing after sold, it says the buyer pays shipping. Either way, we both paid shipping. And, I'd like to get my money back, or let the buyer get their money back. Whichever is accurate.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer and seller were both charged for shipping.

@pati_and_carl 

No - the payment from the buyer is in your payment account, including the shipping.

When you buy the label, you can use those pending funds to pay for it. Or you can use your paypal account - you chose under 'how to pay' on the label purchase page.

You can see the buyer's payment, and the fees deducted in your payment account - https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pati_and_carl 

The buyer paid the shipping in your listing to you. You use that money to buy the label.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Okay, so when I "paid" for the label, the money came from the buyer, not from my account.  Thank you for the clarification.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@pati_and_carl 

No - the payment from the buyer is in your payment account, including the shipping.

When you buy the label, you can use those pending funds to pay for it. Or you can use your paypal account - you chose under 'how to pay' on the label purchase page.

You can see the buyer's payment, and the fees deducted in your payment account - https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Okay, thank you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply