cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy it now insertion fees when ebay says listed till sold. If I dont sell an item they continue to g

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Buy it now insertion fees when ebay says listed till sold. If I dont sell an item they continue

A fixed price listing is automatically renewed once per month, using a free insertion, or incurring an insertion fee each renewal.

Good 'Til Cancelled listings

Good 'Til Cancelled listings are fixed price listings that renew automatically once per calendar month. We charge an insertion fee and applicable optional listing upgrade fees when you list your item for the first time, and each time it renews. These listings count toward your monthly zero insertion fee listings. Insertion fee and listing upgrade fee amounts are based on the terms in effect when the listing goes live and when it renews.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4809&st=12&pos=1&query...

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Buy it now insertion fees when ebay says listed till sold. If I dont sell an item they continue

Your title got cut off.  With GTC (good until cancelled (or sold)), insertion fees (if any) occur every month when the item is auto-relisted.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply