cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Label Printer?

I used to use a zebra LP2844, which I found cheap at a garage sell,....I fought with that thing most of the time to print correctly, to not spit out extra labels, darkness...ect...

I then found a Dymo 4xl cheap, and at first it would perfectly, ...it seemed with every ebay site change, I would have issues,....I have recently been dealing with it receiving errors, printing a whole bunch of labels, stopping in the middle of a label.

I am looking for a printer that is easy, and just works. I am looking at the Rollo printer, nearly 13,000 reviews on amazon and 5 stars, ....looks like you either have to purchase a label roll holder, or use the folding labels behind the printer.

Anyone have any experience with this printer?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Best Label Printer?

Your Dymo 4XL should still work great if the printer itself is ok.  Open the Dymo Label Software (download free if you don't have the latest), and test the printer on its own. 

If you are spitting out extra labels or not stopping in the correct place, it likely is just a dirty sensor that is easily cleaned (Google: Dymo Printer Service Notes).

If your labels are otherwise not right, make sure your ebay label format settings are correctly set for 4x6 labels and that your browser is set to open PDF files (like the label) using Adobe and not its built in reader.

If continued problems, come back with more details, what OS and browser you are using and whether the label preview looks correct.

The Rollo seems like a decent printer, but it is fairly new compared to the old workhorses like the Zebra and Dymo.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply