cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYER: Odd Situation! Seller sent 2 Items to Authenticator/1 Marked as Delivered

I have an issue and I'm not sure how to handle it.

I bought an Item that needed to be Authenticated and another that DID NOT. They were the same item type (CCG Card)

The seller packaged them both together and sent them both to the Authenticator.

The issue is: I didnt know they were packaged together. There is no Tracking Number on Authenticator items as they are in route to them. I only saw the Tracking on the Item that DID NOT have to go to the Authenticator.

Now the NON-Auth item is marked delivered and its not delivered. It's marked delivered at the Authenticator.

How do I proceed?

1. Do I mark it as "I did not receive"?

2. Will the Authenticator package them together when done with the 1 and they will both be shipped? And I should wait?

My concern is, if I wait to long and I dont file a "DNR" AND they dont send the items together. I would lose both the Money and the card.

HELP? ADVICE?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

BUYER: Odd Situation! Seller sent 2 Items to Authenticator/1 Marked as Delivered

@jethrow41487 

Click on the *customer service link below and select the "Chat with us" option.  Answer any automated questions until you're able to request an eBay Agent. You can also select the "Have us call you" option. 

*These options are not available 24/7, so you'll have better results trying to contact eBay: Monday to Sunday 5:00 am to 9:30 pm Pacific Time.

eBay Customer Service:

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

In addition, you can use Facebook or X/Twitter to request assistance:

www.facebook.com/ebay  

>  www.twitter.com/ebay

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 2 of 2
latest reply