cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG ???] Cart items missing but unpaid

I believe this is the second time this has happened to me now, the first time I was concinved it was a phishing site.

Bug description (I call it a bug cause I can't find an answer to this):

I placed items in my cart and proceeded to confirm and pay. I click the pay button but receive a payment error. In this case it was my credit card details. In the process of changing my details, I also change the shipping address, first it was an address in the UK, now I change it to an address in Hong Kong. I proceed to pay again. I get an error, the seller does not ship to that address. I click contact seller (which by the way doesn't help cause it only contacts the seller upon payment???). I close the page by clicking on the ebay logo so that I can go to the seller store and contact the seller. I contact the seller.

Now I notice my cart is empty. I go to order history...the items are not in my order history. I cannot find an unpaid link.

How to find the items that was in your cart but now are somewhere in the ether?

Wait for the seller to lodge an unpaid case against you. You then find the items.

AGAIN, I might simply be missing the link somewhere that takes you to unpaid items that aren't in your cart any longer, but for the love of Mike I cannot find it.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)