cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appealing a Defect

I sold a plush that I found when packing it, was missing an accessory. I offered a discount which the buyer did not want and said she wanted to cancel the order. Being inexperienced about defects, I went ahead instead and cancneled it and marked that it was missing a part. Thats my fault. What is not my fault is when I called Ebay and explained and I was PROMISED they were going to remove it I believed them. I made a call today and of course I was told there was no record of my call and no way were they going to remove it.  I could have pressed the other option but I did not know better.  How many times can I call Ebay and have them tell me for certain one thing and then just tell me sorry, no way, we have no record.

Do you know how many times this has happened. It's just disrespectful.  Don't they know that sellers are buyers. That sells contacts are buyers.

Ebay thinks apparently they can treat people however they want and it makes no difference. Well it does because I am left feeling disrespected and lied to.  They apparently do not care. Again, its not even that they tell me they can't take it off.  It's that I was already promised that it was going to be removed in 48 hours.  I have been in business my whole life.  This is just not right.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)