cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alstate warranty

I purchased 2 items a Pico 4 VR headset and also purchased a 1 year alstate type warranty for the Pico 4 VR around $35 bucks and I'm thinking its just for defects and malfunction type fix but that's fine  .I purchased it because it is considered and open box just to test it and it looks brand new yet its considered used  cause of that reason so I thought it couldn't hurt to purchase the alstate warranty thingy?Better safe then sorry yet supposedly there is a year defect and malfunction warranty on the pico 4 already but it is a type global type sale but purchased from a type shop in New Jersey through ebay.  Well Finally to the point how do I go about setting this warranty up on the pico 4 vr as its still not combined with the item not that I know of anyways?Another thing iv been told these warranty things that are purchased are usually just a waste of money except if it like one you buy from Costco as there warranty is a true warranty and definitely worth buying yet for this year alstate one I have know idea.How do I setup this alstate type warranty?     Thank You

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0