cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN OPEN COMPLAINT TO EBAY ABOUT FRAUD, Reusing Photos, Not Sending Exact Item

Item described as 1964-D 90% SILVER KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR -Stunning Exactly Shown S/H in Holder 

This seller is a fraud and should NOT be selling. Pay attention ebay, you need to look at his listings. Repeats same photos, over and over, dozens of times, says buyer will get EXACTLY AS SHOWN, has been reported before, he stops breaking rules for a few days, then starts all over again. WHY OH WHY do you let him sell? Look at his NEGATIVE and NEUTRAL feedback, you will see that he has been doing this same thing for a long time. He blames buyers, uses derogatory comments in feedback in an attempt to make the buyers look bad. Says they "Adulturated Coin" or "You broke seal" - which has nothing to do with using a photo of a coin in mint cello, then sending buyer another coin in mint cello that wasn't the coin in the listing, then expects buyers not to inspect the coin? Other words/phrases used to punish buyers for feedback "Inexperienced Non Paying buyer" - why would someone want to pay for more coins that are not the ones in his photos?  His reply to "harshly cleaned" :Ungraded Uncertified Coin yet you still purchased and had adulturated". Buyer: "not "sharp" uncirculated as advertised" -- seller reply: "This inexperienced buyer refused to return coin for examination". Another buyer says "Bait & Switch - Listed as "exact coin" sent different poor coin. Gave push back" , seller response "This buyer refused to return coin for examination Mint Sealed Sent - Good Luck". He is hiding his laziness of failing to take photos by claiming it is the same coin in Mint Cello. Buyers can't see through the cello because it's old and faded, discolored so it makes it easy for him to cheat 90% of his buyers. Just sends a coin in cello and thinks that covers him. Again, WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS? LOOK AT HIS FEEDBACK. THE COIN I BOUGHT LOOKED PERFECT IN THE LISTING, it is NOTHING LIKE THE COIN I RECEIVED. Highly polished on one side, almost looks like a fake dinged, scratched Proof coin, is that what you see in the photo of what I bought? And...THE COIN IS STILL FOR SALE WITH THE SAME PHOTO....EXACTLY SHOWN IN HOLDER is total **bleep**. If you don't enforce your own rules, why bother having them?? You hurt honest sellers by allowing repeated cheaters that have been reported dozens of times for the exact same policy violation. again, WHY?  I don't want my money back...He's already wasted two hours of my time over an $8.50 coin. I try to be nice, write to him, he blocked me. I didn't even ask for a return or refund, just a courteous reply, but no, he blocked me. HOW LONG IS HIS BLOCKED BUYERS LIST? Several HUNDRED users by now. Don't you think it is time to remove this VERY DISHONEST seller from your marketplace? What does it say to people like me that want to start an honest business, treat people nicely, when he is allowed to keep doing this? I'll be writing to you over and over until I see him GONE. I'll keep the coin and use photos of  it and the STOCK PHOTO of the coin I supposed to get, just to inform other coin buyers what is happening. AGAIN - I DON'T WANT MY MONEY BACK< IT JUST WASTERS MORE OF MY TIME. EBAY - YOU NEED TO STEP UP SO HONEST SELLERS can make a living without fraudulent sellers like this messing up your marketplace, ruining it for others. Does leaving this seller on ebay help you create a safe, trusted marketplace?

LOOK AT THE PHOTOS ATTACHED,is the last photo " EXACTLY SHOWN"  THE COIN I BOUGHT?  Heck Noooooooo!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)