cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 free listings promotion not working..."The Promotion will apply to relists"

Got an offer for 100 free listings, no insertion fees., good from Feb 7th through the 11th. I created listings (actually relisted items which the promotion specifically says is included in this promo offer - stated this way "The Promotion will apply to relists ...".

The relisted items  all came off of my 50 free listings per month. So I still have 100 additional free listings. Not my intention, and it's certainly not the way these have worked in the past. It's a bit late at night to make phone calls to ebay, don't want to wake up my husband, but cvan someone tell me how to resolve this? I don't want to use my 50 free listing in the first 11 days of the month, then have the offer expire, and lose the 100 free listings.

Is this the answer I have never heard of this, but I am jut getting started selling again after a long break from ebay:

" For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form, the Promotional Rate may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the “Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)