Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

Lost sales due to counter offer

This needs to be changed I have lost a few sales due to this after a buyer sends an offer, I can counter offer or accept the offer, If I choose to counteroffer and the buyer does not respond within 24 hours to the offer with either another counter of...

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

People making wrong statements

Hi has anyone have a problem with someone saying that they are selling fake items and it is not true. I am.. but what I have is not fake, it is real, and eBay took it down and said I needed to speak to the person or company that said that in order to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time Selling

This is my first time selling on ebay and I sold an item to two different accounts, yet the shipping labels have the exact same address to ship to. Is this a middle-man, or a scam. Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing tool update causes 3x more clicks to remove all pics!?- are we going down this road again???

Yesterday my listing tool updated and now the "picture box" has a new design that is surrounded by a dotted line ands they removed the ultra convenient "Remove all pictures" button from the top right corner. Now you must hover over the corner to get ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 96 replies
  • 16 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors