Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WORST PRODUCTION SINCE 2015

I have consistently done about $60,000 each year since I joined eBay in 2016. I've seen a few slow periods but always seemed to level out. THIS TIME - WHAT'S UP ? It's the worst. No sales at all. Few "Lookie Lou's" and it has been that way for months...

Account restricted and payout on hold.

I’ve been on eBay for about 5 years but just recently started selling off some stuff I had around the house as I was cleaning up. It was fine until I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon and was given free phones from Verizon to sign up. I had my 4 old ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Comics for sale have disappeared

I have several comics that have been listed but unsold. They are not on the list by that name. Does Ebay just randomly take some comics off my list without telling me? thanks. Barb Schmidt

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 92 replies
  • 4 helpful

I'm selling more to international customers

Ever since I started sending more sold packages to the eBay hub (eBay International Shipping ), I have been selling much more to international customers. Are others finding this to be true? What makes the difference?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

New Seller, need guidance...

Hello members, I have recently opened my store here (although opened it last year-end but didn't start posting at that time) and I have a few doubts. Firstly I see that I cannot add a banner to my store and eBay asks me to pay a minimum monthly fee f...

Pay to Promote... We have to pay on tax and shipping fee TOO?

I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I contacted eBay today because I thought that my payouts were ridiculously low. I've been paying to promote my listings because otherwise they get absolutely NO views. My payouts have been ludicrously ridiculously ...

SALES DIVE NOW ASCENDING

After a complete sales slump, I am finally back on the upswing. I had to revamp 50%. I usually sell expensive crystal, bulky heavy, hard to ship items like porcelain garden stools to Hawaii. Now I have been adding a lot more $19.99 - $30 items and sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors