Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! about food

Hello Does it have to be dry when selling food ? . Thanks & Best Regards

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

My account was restricted despite my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.Can I open it?I sell digital products, so I cannot write a tracking number.I think it is closed because of this, please someone help me.

Why Won't This Antique Glass Lamp Shade Sell?

I have had this Antique Glass Lamp Shade Listed Since Nov 18, 2022. A search under Glass Lamp Shade & it is first in the list of 72,000 & they sell consistently. Why won't mine sell? My Listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/304707566379

How to improve impressions

Follow these tips List new items every day. ...Try an eBay promoted listings campaign. ...Use keywords to attract views. ...Ship fast and free (whenever possible) ...Remove negative reviews. ...Get eBay Top Rated Seller status.

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

Musty smelling clothes

I have been an Ebay member for a long time but I am fed up with buyng often new items which smell musty!- Two items I bought recently- one brand new and in plastic and the other a used top BOTH smelt musty! I put the top in a bag filled with baking p...

Sales Tax Table

When getting ready to list an item I hit the "Sales Tax Table" link and I'm only offered America territories like American Samoa or Virgin Islands. Is sales tax built in for every State? If so, is the tax rate on the buyers State? I sold to someone i...

Global Shipping Program confiscation of item

I purchased a compact (vintage, with mirror) from the U.K. (I am in the U.S.) through eBay’s Globsl Shipping Program. I just got a notice that my item was “restricted” and that therefore I would get a refund and further that the seller would not be g...

Sell similar item

I’m having problems using “sell similar item” on eBay website not the app. I’ll find a previous listing, click sell similar item and do all the changes as normal but after clicking “done” the title goes back to the original listing. Just the title go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors