Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Fed up with non payers

I’m fed up with buyers winning an auction and then never paying. It’s a complete waste of time. eBay should charge non paying buyers a fee to discourage people from bidding on items they have no intention on paying for.

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Using AI Descriptions, got it from the horse's mouth

I asked AI about item descriptions, and this was the response, AI descriptions, while efficient, can't replace human creativity. Overusing phrases like 'Show off your love' and 'Add a touch of elegance' can come across as lazy and insincere, undermin...

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Is this type of sale allowed by ebay?

Can a seller in China list an item for sale, state they are in the United States in the listing, then have the item shipped directly to the buyer from a large store in the USA, with probably no possibility of return since the mailing label simply giv...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What to do now?

A buyer bought 2 items from the same lot. The ad said:"Lot 2..." On her invoice it was clearly visible she paid for 2 items and there were 2 photos in the ad. Despite of that she claims I supposed to send her 4 items ( 2 from 2 lots) which is non-sen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Had listings taken down for policy violation even though they did not violate policy

So essentially I had over 500 of my listings taken down sighting that they were violating replica coin counterfeit policy when in fact all of these coins were genuine US currency none of them were replicas or fakes at first I thought this was an arti...

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

VAT free countries

I am a USA seller. If I sell an item to someone who is in a VAT free country, will eBay levy a VAT charge to the buyer?

Promotional Advertising Required

I have been selling on eBay for over 30 years. I have seen all the changes and even worked for them for 5 years. With that said, I have never seen my sales go from $3000.00 per month, with 1,000,000 impressions, to $900.00 and 340,000 impressions. Wh...

the ebay customer service will never help to the sellers

The ebay wants as many sellers as its possible because its their money, but once you as a seller have a problem with a buyer they will never help you or even read your explanation, the buyer always is a winer. Here is my story: I'm selling used auto ...

Package arrived after buyer was refunded. How do I get paid?

I had to issue a refund to a buyer as USPS lost the item. I double checked the other day and it turns out the package was finally delivered, I would like to get paid as the buyer essentially got the product for free. This particular buyer left me neg...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors