Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What does "1 people have this in their cart" mean?

Today is the first time I have seen this on one of my listings. I chatted with Ebay and they said it was a new feature but not sure what it means (besides the obvious). Do buyers typically add items to their cart before hitting the BIN key? I had tho...

User avatar by Scout
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shopping Cart

We have many items that we see are in peoples carts, we would like to know why these items are not being paid for? Is there something keeping people from checking out? Anybody else experiencing this?

1099-K for 2024 Sales

It looks likely that the IRS has settled on raising the $600 limit, on Ebay Sales, to $5000 before Ebay sends a 1099-K next year. Will the 1099-K issued be based on Gross Sales or Net Sales? Gross sales has Ebay's fees, shipping costs to customers, a...

Ebay is fixed and crooked

Fuk ebay and it fixed unfair system. If you're new to ebay selling you never have a chance to be seen as a seller. Only those so called top rated plus sellers show in a a search. You will never have a chance. Ebay is greed.Fuk off ebay

A extended bidding if bids recieved last few minutes type bidding would greatly benifit seller&buyer

I have noticed auctions that have moved to extended bidding formats have greatly increased prices on items. I have paid a lot more as a wholesaler however in general all auction companies are gravitating towards that style of auction. I really think ...

Your listing was removed: VeRO Unauthorized Item Policy

I picked up a DVD set of a season of a show at the thrift store, still sealed and wrapped in plastic with the original price tag on the back covering up the barcode.The message I received from eBay was letting me know they're removing my listing beca...

How to contact the CEO of ebay - i have a long list

been on ebay for 26yrs but have the worst customer service people that make it up, the supervisor level is even worse and their fees are getting out of hand. THEIR MOTO SHOULD BE "WE LOVE OUR BUYERS AND HATE OUR SELLERS" 7500 items sold and the last ...

Google search - time to find a real search engine

"Instead of connecting people to the broader web, Google's AI will now do the reading and researching for them, summarizing websites, videos and social media posts into "overviews" that include everything they need to know on any given topic."https:/...

Buyer is not closing a case even after he got the item

Buyer openned a case some days ago because he didnt got his item. He never escaled it just messages. He finally sent me a message that he got the item but he didnt closed the case yet. I already sent him a message asking him to close it and nothing. ...

Screwed by offering a return and partial refund

I sold some earrings: Item no.:256230769506 and the buyer asked for a return/refund on the basis that the item wasn't as described. I wasn't happy to provide a full refund as I had included photos of the size of the earrings against a ruler and the t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees

Can eBay have an exception to the percentage fee for the total amount when the shipping selected is calculated through eBay. Using a percentage can lead to the seller having to pay eBay money. For example, if I sold a DVD for 50 cents, the percentage...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

This new promotion is worse than the last!

Before we paid 1.50 to promote and the closer to auction end, the fee went down. Now to promote they take even MORE than $1.50. Then they make it 3 different percentages so if you don't choose the highest or at least the medium one, your things are a...

Feedback!!

This one Sided feedback for buyers is getting out of hand. Today, a holo pokemon card, buyer messaged me attempting to extort a refund because he states the words holo and foil in the title are misleading, the card is a holo. Ebay says it stays.. yes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors