Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller says item shipped but tracking says different

I purchased a laptop from a seller on the 28th of April, I contacted them a few times after a few days of not seeing any update in shipping just to make sure all was good. I was reassured that it would be shipped, and later on that day the seller cla...

FedEx tracking Issue

I purchased item, got a FedEx tracking number. Item delivered, but I didn't receive it. I have security camera shows no delivery that day. Followed up with FedEx, was told that my tracking has a different name & address in my town. I told ebay, they ...

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

Scammer

I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service it says that there is proof of delivery and when I contact dhl I get a different address and name in...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is going downhill!

Purchased 5 items. 4 orders out of the 5 had problems. Remembered when Ebay made sure sellers were accountable. Seriously, what happened to that quality assurance. Now besides the hassle of returning items or for orders that were not as described, or...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

do not purchase from seller

This seller is a NASTY individual who claims he mailed my item, yet I never received it. He shipped it the cheapest way according to the Post Office and therefore, I have no protection for something I paid for but do not have. The seller never repson...

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller fraud

Sellers are scamming victims on Ebay by stating delays in shipping due to vacation . RECENTLY, I was scammed (3 times )on Ebay who stated that the refunds would be returned.They want you the buyer to pay outside of the Ebay guidelines. I would state ...

Combined shipping request

I have commited to buy several items from seller who has 100% feedback. In his listing it's advertised that I pay only one shipping for multiple purchases. I have contacted seller and send him request for combined shipping but he doesn't respond. How...

Scam on tracking?

I purchased dish towels. It took several days for them to ship. I contacted seller to ask and lo and behold they were shipped. The same day a tracking number was posted and then said “delivered”. I contacted the seller who refused to give me a refund...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors