Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nanobidbots?

OK, so I've read about the different software programs out there and how they can "snipe" and outbid you in the last nanoseconds of an auction and that it's not technically cheating (though I beg to differ- if I cant see their last nanosecond bid why...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping request

I have commited to buy several items from seller who has 100% feedback. In his listing it's advertised that I pay only one shipping for multiple purchases. I have contacted seller and send him request for combined shipping but he doesn't respond. How...

Resolved! Feedback

What can be done about sellers that refuse to leave feedback? Feedback is very important to me and I feel it's very disrespectful to not leave feedback. Is there some way to flag sellers who don't leave feedback? Also there's sellers that will not le...

Accidentally clicked Buy it Now

I was searching eBay and clicked on an item. As the page loaded I went to click add to wishlist. Ads were still loading so that when I clicked to add to wishlist it actually clicked buy it now. So it is sitting in my "cart" waiting for me to pay. It'...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

is DHL eCommerce like UPS SurePost?

When I click on Track Package, I see the tracking number and DHL Global Mail. The last update at 6:07pm April 30, yesterday, saysTENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER, ALLOW 1-3 DAYS FOR UPDATES FOR PACKAGES WITHIN THE US Who is the Delivery Service ...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Resolved! Item vanished on GLENDALE HEIGHTS 2024-02-14

Hello, I bought an old laptop on 2024-02-09. It is an intarnational sale from IL, USA to Finland. It got stuck in "consolidation center" in GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL, 60139, USA, United States. Last scan is 2024-02-14 with remark "Arrived at Consolidation...

do not purchase from seller

This seller is a NASTY individual who claims he mailed my item, yet I never received it. He shipped it the cheapest way according to the Post Office and therefore, I have no protection for something I paid for but do not have. The seller never repson...

Severe problems with ebay tracking numbers

I think ebay should get out of the tracking buisness i have nothing but issues with these esus tracking numbers saying item deliverd when thats not the case i had to open 3 cases about that one last month one last week and one yesterday I also daily ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors