Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old lamp

I bought this old lamp. It has a double wick. It is very heavy. Only mark I can find underneath is the numbers 213. Can't find anything on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old child's gramophone

I bought this kids gramophone. It has a us plug on it and is electric. It has badge that says Decca on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paine Furniture Boston Sideboard

Looking for info on this piece of furniture. I have tried eBay & Google searches, and have not found anything similar looking. I took the drawer out, and there is an imprint of 2 6 13. Wondering if that is the manufacturing date? Any info that someon...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Copper wall plate Need help identifying this please?

Found this great peice at a garage sale but have not found anything like it anywhere..anyone able to point me a direction as way to further research? I am assuming this is dutch because of the windmill...hubby thinks american civil war. it is all cop...

DSC_0346.JPG DSC_0349.JPG

Antique?

My mom is the Queen of old items. She has a lot of them in her home, but I am not sure if they can be classified as antique. This piece caught my attention though. I may need to take more photos for a more thourough examination. Please let me know. A...

.Strato Lanes.......airplane pin.

Does anyone know what year this is from? And what does the 203 mean? I thought is was a strato cruiser from the 40s but was told by an airplane lover that it's not. I can't find any like it. I believe it was originally South West airlines and that th...

airplane pin.jpg