Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is this #2

I also found this aluminum crank. It has the number B-342 on it, is about 16 3/4" across and about 9" high.

what is it 3.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique stonebow / Chinese pellet crossbow help ? / $

hi look for any help placing a value on this , have shown photos to a expert along with another rare “ composite Mughal Kaman bow “but he wants to purchase them and wants me to give him a price. I have no clue you just don’t see them for sale , and t...

DSC03138.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

pendant or button?

Can anyone help me identify this copper and brass button or old pendant? It looks like it could be Roycroft metal but no identifying marks . Any ideas what it could of been used on? The back has a metal loop in the very center of the piece. And don't...

Need help identifying these beautiful antique tools.

Possibly early sculpting tools. Wood handles, brass, and smooth glass tips. Made in Germany I've exhausted my research. Some sculpting tools have a similar look but made of metal and/or wood and metal. I have yet to find any that have glass tips. Tha...

Ive Googled til my fingers are raw! Need help identifying exotic odd Heritage Hendredon piece.

At first glance this table appears to be a leathertop inlaid short demilune. But closer inspection shows unique retractable legs and a flip top table revealing a luxurious large 48" round coffee table.....with a hole in the center?When upfolded this ...

ART NOUVEAU CHAIRS - Need help IDing

I inherited these 2 chairs about 20 years ago, obviously Art Nouveau, smallish scale are numbered VI & VII so probably once part of a dining set. Not sure of the wood, possibly walnut, beautifully carved but no maker's name. Can anyone give me a clue...

006.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors